Tuesday 14 May 2013

Personal

I've decided to create my own blog because this blog feels more of a youtube, beauty fashion blog and that's not really what i want to do anymore. I do want to do like fashion blog posts from time to time, but i just feel that i shouldn't put random things like what song i'm constantly listening to on it, i don't know it just doesn't feel right. So i decided a fresh start, a fresh blog. And yes it does have the same header as this one, but i don't think any of us are going to be using the blog as much anymore so i thought i could just use it for my own blog because i really liked it hahah! If you are interested in my blog posts and the weird and wonderful person i am (hahah sarcasm, but not the weird bit...) then please check out my new blog and i know there isn't a lot of blog posts there at the moment but that's obviously because it's new, hope you like it and enjoy! Thank youuuuu 
Laura x 

No comments:

Post a Comment