Saturday 28 July 2012

Every Girl Is Beautiful.


Recently I’ve been noticing how much girls think they’re not good, pretty, perfect enough. This really saddens me.

Tumblr really makes me realize this, I’m not going to lie I’m one of those girls who reblogs depressing things e.g. ‘Wish I looked like you’ or ‘I’m never good enough’ but now I think about it why do I do this? I think it’s because I’m not ‘society’s’ or ‘the boy I like’s’ ideal of good enough, pretty or perfect. I know millions of other girls feel like this at some point in their lives, but why should we!?

..Because what is BEAUTIFUL? What is the definition of beautiful? Who decides what beautiful is and isn’t? I think the quote, ‘Beauty is in the eye of the beholder’ explains this well. You’re not going to be everyone’s ‘type’ but you will be someone’s, and you will be beautiful in their eyes, not necessarily everyone else’s, but why should this matter when you’re already perfect in someone else’s eyes.

Basically every girl is beautiful even if they don’t see it themselves; it just takes the right person to see it. So girls.. Stop calling yourself ugly, fat and not good enough! And start seeing the positives when you look in a mirror instead of the negatives and smile because you can! And if one boy/girl breaks up with you, calls you a name or doesn’t give you a second look, don’t cry about it because their obviously not worth it and defiantly doesn’t deserve you!

I hope this has given you all something to think about and possibly all given you a little bit of self-confidence! If you have anything you want to ask or need advice, don’t be scared to post a comment below, I’m happy to help.

If you go away remembering one thing from this blog post; please make it this.. ‘YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL!’





- Jenny xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment