Friday 20 July 2012

CHESTER!

long time, no Blog.. I don't really know what has happened to me this past couple of months, I've just not been in the mood to do well, anything thing really.. but as you have probably heard, we have a YouTube schedule, which has helped loads, as today is Friday.. its my turn to make a Blog post and a video! (that was a long introduction!) 

So as you might all ready know, I went away to Chester, with my mum.. a week or two ago.. we did a lot of shopping, and just generally had a girly overnight away! it really helped me 'bond' with my mum more, not that we needed any more 'bonding'.. here are a couple of picture from when we were there!

 This is in our hotel room, about to go out for some tea!

The weather was amazing, even though it was raining everywhere else!

Chester, is such a lovely place, it is so nice for shopping, as its 'old school' in looks, but still has all of the 'modern' shops, its only a 1 hour or so train journey for me, which is really good, I will be visiting there a lot more, when I have enough money that is..

if you want to see what I got when I was there, check out my latest video, and I will speak to you guys in my next Blog post! hope you all have a great summer holidays, if we get a summer in England! 

- Annalee xxx 

1 comment:

  1. i just watched your haul, i love the denim shirt you got! hope ye had a lovely time! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete